Sunday, April 12, 2009

Alaskans!

Well,

We made it! We got here on Monday night, so I'm a week late in blogging. Sorry about that! I'm still getting adjusted, surprisingly the cold isn't bothering me at all, I'm actually enjoying it! It's snowing outside right now, not enough to stick, just enough to keep the old stuff from melting for now. I'm trying to convince Nick to shovel a sledding hill for me, I will be the oldest sledder, at the latest time in the season, and I will LOVE it. ha ha. It's much better now that I have proper winter attire, and yes, I did finally throw my flip flops away!

Anyways, I wish I had written more about the trip as we were making it, but I'll post things as I remember them. It was even more beautiful than I expected, and I would love to do it again someday! We took over a thousand pictures, and I've posted about 60 of them on Facebook... But it will be a while before I post more, because the Internet is incredibly slow here!

I really miss Phoenix, but only the part where I actually knew people. Otherwise it's way prettier here! (Remind me that when it's 30 below with no sunlight!) ha ha.


I have to send a Happy Birthday shout-out to my favorite neighbor Martha! We miss you and Brandon SOOOO much! I'm so glad we got to know you before we left, and can't wait to see you again!

Also, Britney's having a baby, and I just have to say Congratulations to her and Jason! I am so happy for you both!

Alright, I'm done for now... I will post more again soon, hopefully I'll get a job this week!

Love you all!

-Jen

1 comment:

A Piece of the Puzzel...Journey Through Life (Stacie) said...

I'm glad you are having a great time! Love and miss ya